- Identify a health/healthcare issue/topic that is of specific interest to you (see list at end of syllabus). ONLY TOPICS FROM THE LIST WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Complete a preliminary search of your selected topic and begin to gather reputable, relevant evidence. You will eventually need at least eight (8) reputable sources.
- Send an email (via Canvas course site) to course professors, outlining your proposed health/healthcare issue/topic.
- Evaluation of Proposal Email (10% of course points)
Outlines a specific Health/Healthcare Issue that is relevant to course objectives and content
- Statement of proposed topic
- Outline of the four sections (see items 4a-d below for list of the four sections) of the proposed PowerPoint. Cite reputable sources for each of the four sections. The four sections are:
- Description of the issue/topic
- Relevance and significance of the issue/topic
- Impact of the issue/topic on health, health status, and/or healthcare in the United States
- Challenges/barriers to incidence reduction, implementation, resolution/improvement?
3. Make sure to include at least 2 bullet points and cite reputable sources for each of the 4 sections. Must use at least two (2) scholarly references in the proposal (full citation required)
i need tow power ponint