https://topgraderesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topgrade-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topgraderesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topgrade-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-04 00:30:402021-02-04 00:30:40Teratogen-and-Language-Development
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Select the following link to access the story about Genie.
Read the article and answer the following questions:
- Do you think there may be a critical period for language development based on what you have read in your text and what this article discusses? Why or why not?
- What factors may have contributed to Genie’s lack of language skills?
- Was Genie able to develop “normal language?” Why or why not?
- From your perspective how do children develop language?
Please Separate each response with a new page or spacing.
To learn more about the effects of a teratogen on prenatal development:
- Pick a teratogen (Rubella) from those mentioned in your textbook and browse the internet finding an article or website that expands your knowledge about this teratogen.
- Indicate the URL link address for your source.
- Identify and describe which teratogen you choose to learn more about.
- Explain why you chose this teratogen.
- Discuss any potential short-term and/or long-term effects of this teratogen on the developing organism.