Download and read the following case study on Regional Health Information Networks: The Wisconsin Health Information Network:
In a well-written paper:
- Describe the challenges that drove the need for a Regional Health Information Network (RHIN).
- Assess the process used to approach the sharing of patient information.
- Analyze several key challenges faced in achieving long-term viability, broad participation, and financial sustainability.
- Describe some of the key use cases that were considered and explain why they were chosen.
- What challenges were overcome and how was this achieved?
- Compare this case study to one of your experiences and describe what you would do differently.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Cite 3-5 references. (Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; use in-text citations throughout the assignment and include them in an APA-formatted reference list.)
- Adhere to the guidelines of the grading rubric
- Be formatted according to the APA Requirements.