https://topgraderesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topgrade-300x68.png 0 0 Joseph https://topgraderesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topgrade-300x68.png Joseph2021-02-04 10:50:492021-02-04 10:50:49Analysis-of-Healthcare-Consumer-Experience-
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Conduct website searches of the following organizations:
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) (http://www.ncqa.org/)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) (http://www.ahrq.gov/)
- Joint Commission, Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) ( www.jointcommission.org)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) ( http://www.ihi.org/ihi)
Reflect on your learning experiences as a consumer of healthcare; then assess how the information on the above agency websites can impact a healthcare consumersâ€™ role in making healthcare decisions by completing the following:
- Compare and contrast the information provided to the healthcare consumer from a minimum of two websites.
- Evaluate how the information provided is (or is not) beneficial to you as a healthcare consumer.
- Identify two additional websites that you have used (or could use) in search of patient information.
- Assess the value of these additional resources.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations and references from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles, cannot be older than 10 years, in addition to other course resources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find resources.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.