In Chapter 3, Ritzer describes how higher education is striving for greater efficiency and is becoming what he terms a McUniversity.
Think about your own educational experience, and the choices you have made when it comes to education.
Drawing on Ritzerâ€™s description of the McUniversity in particular, this assignment requires you to do the following:
- Analyze your experience looking at those elements that fit with a search for greater efficiency, and those that do not.
- Overall, would you say that your education experience is efficient, or not? How so?
- It should be 3 pages long using a 12-point size font, double- spaced.
- You should use a header with your name, the date, the course number, and â€œJournal Entry 2â€ on the first page (NO title page).
- You should cite and reference your textbook properly in a standard formatting style, such as ASA, APA, or MLA.
- The first two pages should be your essay, and the third page should be your reference list.
Please consult the library resources listed in your syllabus and in your course menu to make sure you are formatting your source correctly.