You are to brief the case attached and find the facts listed below. Provide answer to the following court rulings.
- What are the facts of the case- Whatâ€™s going on? whoâ€™s the plaintiff/complainant? Whoâ€™s the defendant?
- What is the legal question in the case and how does the court answer it?
- Around what legal questions does the court seem to be centering its analysis?
- What legal question is key?
- How does the court answer this legal questions? With yes/No answer? Or with an elaborate the test is suggesting for future courts to use
- Do the legal questions and answer fit together convincingly?
- What reasoning supports the courtâ€™s decision?
- What is the point of opinion of the court explaining why it has decided the case in a way?
- Are there any separate opinions? (concurrences or dissents)