1. Why did they do this research? What is the main hypothesis?
2. Whom did they study? Who were the participants? How many? Recruited from where?
3. How did they study them? What was their method? What type of research did they do (experiment, survey, naturalistic study, case study, etc.)?
4. What were the results? Was their hypothesis supported? What do they think these results meant?
5. What limitations were there in the study? What future research do they recommend? How could the results be applied in the real world?
This is going to be submitted on turnitin.com so please make sure to paraphrase and not plagiarize.