requesting additions to computer science paper
I have attached the essay and the scenario (so you have an idea what is going on). In the essay, I have labeled 2 sections that need to have content: Section 2 and Section 4. Here is the content needed for Section 2 and 4:
Designing a network involves data, voice, and power considerations. Creating a well-integrated social relationship platform involves interoperability with other technologies, like customer relationship management (CRM). Assume you are designing a network infrastructure for Verbania, Inc. The company requires an efficient network that carries data, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and Power over Ethernet (PoE). It also requires the effective use of a CRM system to pull customers’ social media data for review and analysis to improve user experience and generate profits.
You must analyze the New Requirements. This section will specify what the company will need in the area of solution elements, such as networking, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Specifically, this section will answer the following questions (at a minimum):
- Which type of network topology would you recommend for the corporate backbone and the wired and wireless connections? Why do you think this would be the best choice?
- Which type of cabling would you recommend? Why do you think this would be the best choice?
- How will the network infrastructure accommodate remote access?
- What solution would you propose to integrate the social media site with a CRM solution?
- What security considerations are involved?
Prepare 6–8 pages of content addressing your system analysis of requirements defined in Section One. Insert content into the document under Section Two.
Verbania has requested some functionality for the new social networking application. The following is a sample of the required functionality:
- Account setup and log-in functionality
- Creating a profile
- Adding or removing friends
- Posting to a discussion area
Complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Develop these functionalities by using case diagrams, sequence diagram and class diagrams, as appropriate.
- Step 2: The mobile application side of this solution will require secure and encrypted connections. Please develop an appropriate solution for wireless communication in the mobile application. Include the optimum levels of encryption and network connectivity.
- Step 3: As a final element, incorporate a Business Design Document (BDD) and a System Design Document (SDD) into the project paper. Include the suggested solutions for hardware or software, networking, security, as well as the integrated applications design (diagrams and database schema).
You must submit the following content for this section:
- The diagrams and explanations for the application design
- The mobile application encryption and network connectivity
- The BDD and SD
Within the template, prepare 8 pages of content addressing the team’s System Development. Insert content into the document under Section Four.
*PLEASE USE APA FORMAT, INCLUDE REFERENCES IN ALREADY ESTABLISHED REFERENCES PAGE, AND CREATE AN AUTO-GENERATED TABLE OF CONTENTS AFTER THE TITLE PAGE*