Assignment 2: Explaining Cloud Computing Types
In this assignment, you will examine and understand the differences between each of the cloud computing types.
Cloud computing is a broader term and refers to one or more types of services. Since each type provides a different service, it is important to understand and explain the differences in order to fully comprehend each type. In order to suggest a cloud computing type, you must first understand it.
- Compare and contrast the three types of cloud computing.
- Provide two unique examples of these three types and share their relevant features.
- Share the experience(s) you have had with cloud computing and explain the type(s) you believe were used.
Note: Your response should rely upon at least two sources from professional literatureâ€”articles from peer-reviewed journals and relevant textbooks. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
By the due date assigned, in a minimum of 300 words, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two of your classmates’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.