Suppose you work in a youth center that helps children with developmental challenges. There has been an ongoing debate recently between staff members on how vaccines can affect children. The center’s Director has asked you and another staff member to write an article for the next monthly newsletter. You were both instructed to find an article on how vaccines can affect children to use as the foundation for your newsletter piece. You found the Mercola article and have decided to use it.
For this assessment, write a 3â€“4 page article in which you:
- Introduce the Mercola article and explain why the author wrote it.
- Explain the main arguments used by the author.
- Identify the supporting evidence the author uses.
- Explain the assumptions the author makes in order to uphold his arguments.
- Explain whether you agree or disagree with the author.
- Support your position with references to the resources you located.
- Be sure you properly cite your resources in the body of the assessment and proved a complete reference on the reference page.
- Provide a conclusion:
- Restate the author’s arguments.
- Restate your position.
- Include any questions still unanswered by the research.
Because this is going to be published in a newsletter, format your assessment following APA guidelines
- Include a title page and reference page.
- Number of pages: 3â€“4, not including the title page and reference page.
- At least two current scholarly or professional resources. Note: Wikipedia is not considered scholarly or professional.
- APA format.